Dishwasher Tablets (Water-Soluble)
Biodegradable and safe for septic tanks, no need to pre-wash your dishes. The tabs eliminates stubborn stains, burned food residue, tea and coffee stains. In addition, it dissolves fat without leaving a trace on your dishes, glasses and cutlery. The packaging of the tablet is water-soluble.
To use: Place in the detergent dispenser of the dishwasher. Close the dispenser. If the tablet is too big, simply place the pellet in the cutlery basket. Use a new tablet for each wash. The outer packaging will dissolve away.
- Sodium carbonate (mineral based cleaning agent)
- Sodium sulfate (mineral based cleaning agent)
- Sodium carbonate peroxide (mineral based whitening agent)
- Sodium citrate (plant based water softener)
- Sodium disilicate (mineral based cleaning agent)
- Polyacrylic acid (synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent)
- Laureth-7 (plant derived cleaning agent)
- Citric acid (plant based chelating agent)
- Taed (mineral based activating agent)
- Protease (plant derived enzyme blend spot remover)
- Amylase (plant derived enzyme blend spot remover)